Here we get straight to the point when it comes to just what are the top and best rated soundbars under $250 that are around today. Now this is not an easy task trying to figure out which ones are the best because there are so many and a lot of good ones. However, there are a few that really stand out from the rest and are within your budget. So if you are seeking to take your TV sound to the next level, these sound bars can provide you with your very own home theater system. See the selections below.
Last update on 2019-05-19
Bose Solo 5 TV Sound SystemIf you are searching for some great sound quality from your TV, then check out the Bose Solo 5 TV Sound System. This model is one of the best on the market today and very affordable. This single bar features dialogue mode to hear every word with Bluetooth connectivity so that you can stream music from your smart devices along with a universal remote and more.
Polk Audio Command Sound BarA great way to upgrade your TV sound is with the Polk Audio Command Sound Bar. This is a solid choice in this price range. Some of the key features include built in Dolby DTS surround sound with built in support for streaming TV shows and music. There is also built in Alexa voice services, 4K compatible with easy set up and more.
Vizio SB3651-F6 Home Theater Sound BarThe Vizio SB3651-F6 Home Theater Soundbar is entertainment amplified. Take your TV sound to the next level. It features 5.1 surround sound with rear speakers along with a wireless subwoofer. You can boost your TV audio with crystal clear dialogue with this three channel model. It also has DTS for virtual overhead sound along with bluetooth connectivity.
Yamahaa YAS107 Sound BarWith over 600 customer reviews and a great rating the Yamaha YAS107 Sound Bar is one of the best selling models on the market today. This one has an ultra slim design with built in subwoofers for that deep bass and enhanced dialogue clarity. There is also Bluetooth connectivity so that you can stream music and more.
Check Out More Best Selling Soundbar Today
- Single sound bar provides better sound quality compared to your TV.The Solo 5 TV sound system...
- Dialogue mode to make every word and detail stand out
- 95 dB of room-filling, crystal clear sound with less than 1% total harmonic distortion. Sound...
- Built-in Bluetooth lets you lose the wires and listen to your music with a tap of a finger
- Enjoy 100 dB of room filling, crystal clear sound with less than 1% total harmonic distortion*
- Wireless subwoofer adds rich bass from anywhere in the room**
- 2.1 Audio Channels
- Sound Pressure Level 95dB
- Ultra-slim, beautifully-simple design
- Built-in subwoofers for Deep bass without a second box
Last update on 2019-05-19