Affordable monitors are all over the place these days and today, we want to put the focus on the best monitors under $150. So if you are using it for a computer of to watch TV, there are some models that really stand out that you want to take a look at. Models in this price range can be found with features that include Full HD 1080p resolution, HDMI inputs for Roku, Amazon Stick and more. They also come in different sizes and designs. So with that being the case, we have put together a list of a few of the top rated monitors that you can find within this price range. See the choices below.
|Acer R240HY bidx 23.8-Inch IPS HDMI DVI VGA (1920 x 1080) Widescreen Monitor||3,014 Reviews||Check On Amazon|
|HP 23.8-inch FHD IPS Monitor with Tilt/Height Adjustment (VH240a, Black)||1,988 Reviews||Check On Amazon|
|ASUS VE248H 24" Full HD 1920x1080 2ms HDMI DVI VGA Back-lit LED Monitor||739 Reviews||Check On Amazon|
Last update on 2019-12-08
Acer R240HY BIDX Widescreen Monitor
If you are searching for a unit that delivers clear details and vivid without color difference from any angle, then you might want to check out the Acer R240HY BIDX Widescreen Monitor. This one is very popular and you can tell based on over 2400 customer reviews. This 23.8″ model features Full HD at 1920 x 1080 resolution, refresh rate of 60Hz and 178 degree wide viewing angle. It also has a zero-frame design with inputs for HDMI, DVI and VGA.
HP VH240A 23.8 Inch IPS Monitor
A modern, dynamic and affordable monitor can be found in the HP VH240a 23.8 Inch IPS Monitor. With over 900 customer reviews, it is easy to see why this one is one should be checked out today. This model features built in speakers with tilt and height adjustments. Experience ultra wide viewing angles and you can seemlessly set up multi monitor set-ups. It has Full HD resolution with vibrant image quality and inputs for HDMI, VGA and HDCP support.
ASUS VE248H LED Monitor
For the finest image and color quality, click here for the ASUS VE248H LED Monitor. This 24 inch monitor comes in with over 3000 customer reviews and great rating. It is made with a slim design. LCD backlit display with 1920 x 1080 resolution. It has a quick response time and inputs for DVI D-sub and HDMI along with built in speakers. There is also splendid video intelligence technology to optomize brightness and sharpness.
Check Out More Best Selling Monitors Today
- 21. 5 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen IPS display
- And Radeon free Sync technology. No compatibility for VESA Mount
- Monitor: 23.8 inch diagonal Full HD (1920x1080) micro edge IPS; An ultra wide viewing...
- Resolution and aspect ratio: Full HD and 16:9; 2 million pixels for crystal clear visuals and...
- 24 inch Full HD 1080P IPS panel: 23. 8” Full HD IPS widescreen with 1920x1080 resolution, 250...
- Wide viewing angle: 178° wide viewing angle for Clarity from any viewing angle
- 20" Led HD+ monitor high resolution 1600 x 900
- 2 x HDMI ports ( convertible to DVI )
- 1800R curvature of the screen provides a truly immersive viewing experience
- A stylish design featuring a Black body metallic finish and sleek curves
Last update on 2019-12-08