When it comes to finding the best audio interface under $200, you can bet that the competition is kind of stiff. One of the main reasons why is because there are plenty of choices that you can choose from that are on the market that can get the job done. However, to say you some time from searching through all the different selections, we have already done the work and found a few of the best and top-rated audio interfaces that fall within this price range. Check them out below.
Last update on 2021-04-11
PreSonus Studio 26c 2×4 USB-C Audio Interface
For superior sound and designed for recording in your home studio, check out the PreSonus Studio 26c 2×4 USB-C Audio Interface. This model is great for mobile musicians, DJ’s as well as electronic mucisians. Outstanding features include USB-C bus powered, 2×4 audio interface with MIDI. There are also balanced line outputs for monitor mixing along with ladder style LED level meters with stereo headphone output.
Focursrite Audio Interface 2i2-2 Mic Press
A polpular model with over 1100 customer reviews and a solid rating is the Focursrite Audio Interface 2i2-2 Mic Press. This is a great unit for recording two mics at one time. Some of the key features include dual natural-sounding scarlett mic preamps, two instrument inputs and 1/4 inch balanced jack outputs for studio monitors. There are sample rates of 192kHz/24 bit and for your plugins, there is super low roundtrip latency without the need for DSP and more. See it now.
Behringer Audio Interface 4 Channel UMC404HD
A studio in a little black box are a few words that can describe the Behringer Audio Interface 4 Channel UMC404HD. This model has over 1300 customer reviews and is a top seller. It has 4×4 USB 2.0 Audio/MIDI interface that you can enjoy recording instruments as well as microphones. There is also audiophile 24-Bit/192 kHz resolution for excellent audio quality. It streams 4 inputs, 4 outputs and 1 MIDI I/O and more.
Check Out More Best Selling Audio Intefaces Today
- One of the best performing mic preamps the Scarlett range has ever seen, now with switchable...
- High-performance converters enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/ 192kHz.
- 2x2 USB audio interface for recording microphones and instruments
- Audiophile 48 kHz resolution for professional audio quality. Maximum Sampling Rate: 48 kHz
- 2 high-quality Class-A mic preamps make it easy to get a great sound
- 2 high-headroom instrument inputs to record guitar, bass, and your favorite line-level devices,...
- This setup illustrates a typical configuration for recording when using DAW software on your...
- The inputs are on the front panel: Input 1 uses a standard 3-pin XLR socket,and is configured...
Last update on 2021-04-11